We offer a very specific DES approved Course in Managing Aggression and Violence in Schools.
Our Legal Seminar deals with many controversial school issues, examples being:
(1) What is the Law that relates to Aggression & Violence and what do the Courts say about suspension/expulsion?
(2) Physical Interventions – what can we do?
(3) How do you deal with aggressive parents?
(4) Children absconding from schools, can we stop them?
(5) Parents secretly recording staff on phones, is it legal?
(6) ASD units, is the law different for SEN children?
(7) Can Autistic children be detained in rooms?
(8) How the BOM can protect their staff through improved policies.
(9) What NOT to do during aggressive or violent incidents.
THIS LEGAL COURSE HAS BEEN PRESENTED AND EVALUATED BY MULTIPLE EDUCATION CENTRES NATIONWIDE THIS YEAR.
Our emphasis is on a non-violent approach at all times. Our instruction model is based on the aim of resolving all situations and confrontations in a peaceful manner, and in accordance with The Law. Physical Intervention will only be recommended as the very last option. Our motto reaffirms our ethos: